Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Hello... hello... echo...

Good morning. I haven't blogged in awhile. I kind of wish it is something I did regularly.
anyway I am back ... again

For about the 5th restart...

Gonna blog about gardening.

Sewing

My cat... Because it's the internet & thats what one does on the internet.

And, my my my, it has been a while. I will try to add a few pictures. See if that still works. Maybe they've actually updated it and it might be easier this time:

I said pajama pants for my son's 24th birthday. You may not be able to tell from the picture but the print is by Mary. And he's into computer and computer programming.

Tried online pattern for slippers. 50% off remnant flannel. And I even lucked out and got 50% off remnant non-slip fabric used for slippers and baby socks.

My youngest son and his girlfriend. They are engaged, but I actually officially with a ring, the plan to get married next year in January or early spring.

And actually seems to be working about the same as it was last time I wrote a Blog. So I think this test log of restarting and to the blogging world is a success.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kimmy, I just found this! I wish our attempts at a joint blog had been more successful, but it's still fun, isn't it?
    Thanks for the update!

    ReplyDelete