Thursday, January 21, 2010

Homeschool Day 1 at the Rogers'


Today was our first day using the My Father's World curriculum. It's only Kindergarten, but it seems SO easy! lol Zoë and Corbyn liked today's lesson. Today was Day 1 of Creation - Dark/Light, our number was number 1 and our letters are Aa, Bb. The first 7 days of the curric is the Creation - at the end, I'll post the poster and book we're making.


Pictures of: The books - What Really Happened to the Dinosaurs? & Cuisenaire Rods Alphabet Book, The Alphabet chart (puzzle) and Butterfly garden, and Ant Hill & Cuisenaire Rods

Super Excited about this stuff! It makes me giddy every time I look at it! LOL

So many more blessings to share soon... :D
~*April*~

2 comments:

  1. new books to read & fuun things to play! Always a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Looks like loads of fun for your children!
    I look forward to what you and your children have to say about MFW, as I am still thinking about this program.

    ReplyDelete